Monday, September 22, 2008

Toronto Gay Pick Up Spots

Rinaudo: He is growing a large Napoli Napoli-Palermo

" At Udine we showed that Naples has a list of important players ". Leandro Rinaudo between smiles and hold. The defender is back from his excellent performance of the blue Friuli but is also facing a challenge with its past: Palermo. He's born in Palermo, the neighborhood The Kalsa, who grew up among the beginners in Rosanero.

Leandro effect that you will review the mesh of your city?

" definitely exciting. Palermo is my land, I spent all my youth, I left so many memories and childhood friends. But just think when you start the game against Napoli. My head is stretched only to 'blue and I hope to stay the course so far .

After two months that idea have you done with your new team?

" I am happy to be here. I found a wonderful environment and an exceptional group. Naples gives me serenity and I must thank the Society for the trust you have placed in me. I am a simple boy who in life never asked anyone. Everything I have earned me sweat. For this I am honored to wear a big shirt which is that of Naples. It 'a unique experience that every player should try .

in Udine and you played a benefit from capital first minute ...

" I am especially pleased for the team. We have proven to be a solid group of quality. We have given evidence of continuity and that's what we were looking for. There is optimism and a great desire to take action on a project that started years ago, which was built by Marino De Laurentiis and with great foresight. So far we have won eight consecutive useful results and we intend to continue our journey positively. "

Where will this Naples?

"We must not think about future goals, but remain concentrated in the newspaper. Now we expect a tough match with Palermo. Now you always play and pitfalls are everywhere. We must be humble and keep focused. But I am confident and convinced of our means. He is growing a great Naples

SOURCE: sscn.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment