Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shelby Cobra Iron-on Transfers

Italy: News Santacroce, Maggio, Pepe and Rossi

ROME, Oct. 5 - Giuseppe Rossi and not only: there are four new blue for dual commitment to World Cup qualifying against Bulgaria and Montenegro: twenty-three in the list blue summoned by coach Lippi there are in fact the Napoli defender Fabiano Santacroce , striker Villareal Giuseppe Rossi, Simone Pepe as Udinese and midfielder Christian Maggio Naples. In addition to the injured, missing from the list Alessandro Del Piero .

NEWS AND ABSENT - Here's what Lippi's commitment to double the 2010 World Cup qualifiers with Bulgaria (in Sofia Saturday) and Montenegro (Wednesday 15 to Lecce). Outside, just to name names, Del Piero, Cassano and Quagliarella. Italy again after two victories against Cyprus and Georgia in September. The Azzurri will meet in less than 24 Coverciano tomorrow, Tuesday morning at 10.30 am on the first workout. Departure for Sofia on Friday. On Sunday, the National Galatina reach in the province of Lecce, where he will prepare for the race on Wednesday.

Unbelief - "I'm happy. The news I have been informed by the Director General, Pierpaolo Marino and yet I could not believe it, ". So the defender of Napoli Santacroce said the convening of the National Marcello Lippi: "I was speechless - added the defender - I can not wait to start this adventure and I thank you for giving me the Naples enhanced and given this opportunity beautiful '. For the other player called up by Lippi Napoli, May the blue shirt 'is a dream come true ". "And I also finally - he said -, because in this meeting, I confess, I've hoped deeply. thank the director and the president De Laurentiis Marino that led me to Naples and I am grateful to Mr. Reja and my teammates for helping me entering - continued outside - . Not to mention that Sampdoria has allowed me to get to certain levels. "


LIST GOALKEEPERS:
Buffon (Juventus), Amelia (Palermo), De Sanctis (Galatasaray)
DEFENDERS: Bonera (Milan), Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Chiellini (Juventus), Dossena (Liverpool), Gamberini (Fiorentina), Santacroce (Napoli), Zambrotta (Milan)
Midfielders: Aquilani (Roma), Camoranesi (Juventus), De Rossi (Roma), Gattuso ( Milan), Maggio (Napoli), Montolivo (Fiorentina), Nocerino (Palermo), Perrotta (Roma)
Forwards: Di Natale (Udinese), Gilardino (Fiorentina), Pepe (Udinese), Rossi (Villarreal), Toni ( Bayern Monaco).

SOURCE: corrieredellosport.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment