Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stretchmark Tattoos Gone Wrong

... -3 Since the resumption of the league.

Hello.
Despite the holiday season I have noticed that there have been visits to the site!
The second round is about to begin, in fact, missing a few days after the resumption of the league. With the old year went away too many players. But it came with other New Year!
Some of these have already started with the shirt grenade in friendly match with Napoli Spring, which ended with the victory of Grenada for 3 - 0 (and a penalty save by the judge in the final).


Matarrazzo

Sandwiches

G. Marasco
and finally .. the return of the original Marasco!


The Norman will entertain us ...
Norman Group We will do it even more fun!
every Sunday to the Renaissance!
fun with us!!


After the game I hope I can say .... GOOD ONE!
last thing I want to thank Michael Docimo for having included photos and video that I sent recently. So I invite you to visit the Heart Norman, http://www.cuorenormanno.it/portale/category/normantube/uno-di-noi/
From NORMAN GROUP is all .. for now.
NORMAN Force and soon!

Thanks also http://www.aversacalcio.it/ for photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment